Sunday, December 22, 2013

In The Life Of A Young Photographer #1

Today I had a chance to meet a very interseting guy on the bus today. At first glance you would think o hes just an old drunk man just say a lot of weird stuff. Until you listen to what he said and how he said it. So this is the story, I was riding the number 1 DATA Bus In Durham, NC when this random man walks on the bus, at first he was just talking to him self and a few other people on the bus. I kinda notice this as I was falling asleep, as my eyes were finally closing, he said something that I couldn't ignore. He said "He who knows is wise but he who think he knows but knows not is a fool and must be shuned". Those words woke me up from my very short slumber, in just as I awoke he was staring right at me. Pointing saying "you know Young Grasshopper". In this was another random moment in the life of Cammel Hurse, if you haven't already, check out the facebook page and have a great holiday. https://www.facebook.com/CammelsPhotography

1 comment: